Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Rahman's music

For those Rahman fans out there - here is a post by a composer, Kaushal Inamdar analysing Rahman's music in his post, Rahman, I, and the Sound of Music - A good read. Kaushal's blog has other posts that are likely to appeal to music lovers.
The Story Behind नको देवराया
Something for parents: Dilemma of the Better Son

A review of Jillendru oru Kadhal music.

Deepavali Charity contest update - The entries are comng in fast and thick, and some of the entires are really outstanding. Anonymous writers are also contributing stories, so maybe even you could attempt to compose your own story.

7 comments:

Artnavy said...

thanks for the link

Kaushal Inamdar said...

Thanks for the patronage, mate. The response is phenomenal! I just wanted to inform you that I have shifted from Livejournal to blogspot for my second blog - Seasons in the Mirror. The URL is http://seasons-in-the-mirror.blogspot.com. It's a novel that I'm planning to write online. Crazy experiment! I hope it works. Keep encouraging me as you have!

Itchingtowrite said...

greta link. loved the rahman post. have you checked out http://garambhejafry.blogspot.com (cardamom)
laughed a lot reading it.

D LordLabak said...

not trying your hand at storytelling?

Hip Grandma said...

You've been tagged bu me.Do take it up.

Unknown said...

visitor, thanks for visiting. So you are saying you don't see ""It all started when Prakash Rao was at the ..." as the first line in Ammani's QT #154?

Lori said...

I really don't think story writing is my cup of tea. I just like to blog about what happens in my life.