Friday, September 01, 2006

Links for the weekend

Honestly, I thought that I'd give posting a miss today/tommorrow, but while going through artnavy's blog I found some interesting links, of which one (Web Caricatures) was just simply rip-roaring (ROTFL and SMSL), that I had to post it today.
What/Who are you? - Mike Reed, has caricatured typical partcipants of flame wars at his site, Flame Warriors. You can find out who you are or you could find suitable names for your friends/foes. You can also use it to abuse your opponent in future flame wars. I seem to have MPD because several personalities matched my description. A must visit site for the weekend!
Thanks artnavy!
Hello - I've submitted my second homework

3 comments:

Premalatha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Artnavy said...

u r welcome and yes the site is truly amusing!

Anonymous said...

Visitor, thanks so much for introducing artnavy.

It definitely brought back memories!