Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Invention Tag

Ranjit tagged me for an Invention tag - name 3 gadgets, not yet invented, that we would like to have. His dogs Ginga and Booboo have also done the tag - in my opinion, they've shown more originality than either Ranjit or I have. My imagination seems to have dried up - I've been sitting on this tag forthe past 2 days :(

Intelli-talk: This gadget would generate appropriate auto-replies according to the questions / conversations, to which I do not really listen to. Useful for situtions involving the spouse, the boss and any other situation where the job of cooking up a fast one is involved. This device should be placeable below the tongue.

I am just listening to a fast number - the mood of the music is getting to me and my body is automatically going into convulsions; some visitors are concerned that I'm having an epileptic fit, I can hear muffled grunts and smirks from my kids, meanwhile my spouse is assuring the visitors that I was just doing some new kind of aerobics. Enough is enough! I WANT The Jigger! Well this invisible inner wear, which when worn, would automatically gyrate your body parts in the most aesthetically pleasing manner acording to the music playing. Only one such Jigger should ever exist in the world!

Alai Payuthe Kanna is being rendered by KJ Yesudas, again caught up with the mood I start singing along - kanindha un vEnu gAnam kAtril varugudhEy Hmm..., I seem to be doing quite well! Maybe I should try for an audition with A R Rahman. Croak croak Crooooaak.... Hey! Who's making that awful noise, when I'm singing... Oops the power has failed and you know who was singing... *grins sheepishly*. Oh what wouldn't I do get a better musical voice. Ah Got it! The Music Capsule -just pop in one whenever you want to sing and you'd sing in the most mellifluous voice ever.
As I've already mentioned in a previous tag I'm the official Cacophonix amongst my many cousins. In this connection I remember mentioning, to colleague of mine, my desire to make it big on the music scene - and guess what he said? "Dont worry, you'll make it big, once you've been able to define a new genre of music". :(

I tag anyone else willing to take up the tag.

I've submitted HW-3 of my writing class

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi visitor
"Tagging"/"Being Taggged"- how does it work?- Guess who?

The Visitor said...

Hi anon,

I would be unable to explain the meaning of tagged. I'll try my best.
It's a series of questions that a tagged person has to answer, after which he/she tags other persons, who then answer the questions and tag others, and the tag goes on.

Probably if you see some tags you'll understand:
HipHop Grandma's tag
Shikha's tag
Brownie's tag

30in2005 said...

I'm useless at being tagged so I'll pass but like the idea of thinking up random impossible inventions with wiered names....

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for doing the tag... lova was on fire for the gingaboo tag. i like the intelli talk would save me from a lot of situations.

Itchingtowrite said...

oooh i already love the music capsule..what's the price?!!

Itchingtowrite said...

go to Hari's post-
power of tag
perhaps it will explain

The Inquisitive Akka said...

So have you defined a new genre of music??:)

The Visitor said...

@30in2005 - What with all your moving house and gym visits, I thought you'd be able to come up with some ideas for new inventions :)

@ITW- unfortunately the music capsule is yet to be discovered, if you do it then your patent will make you millions. Yeah I saw Hari's tag. LOL

@mosilager- lova ought to patent her ideas in Gingaboos tag. :)

@IQA- I have defined the new genre of music, its just that I'm ahead of my time :)

Hip Grandma said...

your list was interesting.who knows we may soon have them.

The Visitor said...

@Mr.Pregunto - you always have your questions. lol

Hi G'ma - Thanks for saying that these ideas may someday see the light of day :)