Friday, September 08, 2006

The Assembly

In schools, first thing in the morning, the entire aschool assembles in the playground and the assembly is held, where there are prayers followed by a message, or inspiring story, or some such thing which the entire school shares. Reading Hiphop Grandma's daily posts is like coming back inspired from the assembly. The remarkable thing is that there is a message for different types/classes of people too. One can default open Hip Hop Grandma's blog in the morning and be rewarded with a good post there.

Most of you might be regular visitors to her blog, and whatever I say may be redundant. I just thought I should share some of her posts with those who have not already seen her blog:

Generation Gap - for the next generation family
United We Stand - for students
STRIKING ROOTS - Part I - first in a series of 3 posts - for young couples.
Was it fate? - for all
Mother Hen - on husbands and mother hens.
Where are we going friends - on carreers and choices.
Catch me if you can - a thriller
Justice prevails
Dare to be a Daniel - on Teacher's Day
To Care And Share. - on growing old together.

I really had difficulty in this post - I might as well have given just the link to her blog which is anyway there on my blogroll - as I really couldn't decide what to short list and what to leave out. Anyway it has ultimately become a random choice really.

11 comments:

B o o said...

Hi Visitor, Thanks for all the wonderful comments on so many posts of mine. It really makes my day to see someone spending their time on my blog and bothering to comment too. You are special! :)

Itchingtowrite said...

i share ur views on hh g mom..
need your help- how do I install blogroll- i tried & failed.. pls giv me a step by step lay person's guide as i am not at all tech savvy
thanks

Artnavy said...

Visitor- It is people like you who make novice bloggers feel good- TNX

Can't disagree with you on HHgma- everytime she visits me I am so thrilled!

The Visitor said...

Aw! Its true!! The Boo Herself has visited my blog!!! Thanks a lot. :)
Your posts have delighted me ever so often; they strike a chord in me - so the pleasure has been mine. My comments is the least I can give in return.

@ITW - I have posted the steps to create a blogroll using blogrolling.com in the comments of one of your posts - if you have any further problems please ask :)

@artnavy - thankyou for your nice words :) And yes, HHgma is a real boon to all of us.

Hip Grandma said...

you are the one doing a great service by informing me of good posts.

Hip Grandma said...

Thanks a million that was kind of you.

Mosilager said...

Visitor, you've been tagged! (yes, again, but this should be pretty fun)

Itchingtowrite said...

thanks visitor. will try it over and trouble u if i cant get it right

The Visitor said...

Hello G'ma,
Your posts have been the source of inspiration for so many people so I was just stating the obvious, so... :)
Thankyou g'ma

The Visitor said...

@mosilager - another tag! - I'll do it in a shot. BTW GingaBoo's inventions seem to be popular here! LOL

@ITW- glad to be of help.

Mosilager said...

ha ha yes the moment we take our eyes of those guys they are up to no good.