Monday, September 11, 2006

A Fairy Tale

I love fairy tales! ... and fairy tale endings!
Surya and Jyothika had a fairy tale romance that started with their first movie together. In these days of broken relationships, I am happy that their romance withstood the test of time; they have been courting each other for the past 5 years or so. They are to tie the nuptial knot today September 1110, 2006. I wish them both the very best in their future married life! Thanks, Surya and Jyothika, for making a fairy tale come alive.


7 comments:

Itchingtowrite said...

touch wood.. for them & all couples

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think they make a fab couple too! Hope the fairy tale lasts forever...

Hmmm... I'm thinking that this post also means that you are, like me, an eternal romantic - waiting to see fairy tales come to life :).

The Visitor said...

@ITW - I too am anxious that the marriage should survive.

@shikha - Yes, at heart I am a hopeless romantic, but my mind tells me that real life is not a fairy tale :(

Artnavy said...

I like them both & it is nice to know they have ended up in good hands ... nicer reason to remember today's date

The Visitor said...

I too like them artnavy. Let us wish them the best.

Anonymous said...

Read this today:
http://in.rediff.com/movies/2006/sep/13jyotika.htm

For the sake of her happiness, I hope the decision to quit films has been solely hers, and not because she's bowing under pressure.

The Visitor said...

@shikha - I'm sure that Jo knows what she's doing. She isn't one who's bow to pressure.