Friday, October 06, 2006

The Question Man again...

Mr Pregunto never ceases to amaze me! Here is his latest question:

If you were to create your own religion, what would it be like?

As usual some of us responded with lacklustre comments; that was all that Senor Pregunto needed, to go into analysing out thinking process (rather our imagination); the issue was no more about religion, but our capability to imagine. I am humbled, Sir, by your thinking. I will henceforth think, think and think, before I venture to answer your questions. Even if I give a shallow answer, I can be sure of getting some other aspect of your question in your response. I enjoy reading your discussions.

In a related post Paul F. gives his version or understanding of Christianity. Definitely worth a read.

Is it just a coincidence, or some invisible hand at play, that I should come across different posts all relating to the same topic?

Emily expresses her anguish relating to God.

10 comments:

Suka said...

Thanks for visiting. I could find lot of very interesting info and links here :)

Karthi

D LordLabak said...

At some point of time everyone gets angry with God. That link was awesome.

The Visitor said...

@suka- your site pencilsketch is fantastic and for a good cause too.

The Visitor said...

@MP - my pleasure Senor.
@Deepa - Thank you. It feels nice to get a compliment :)

Vishesh said...

mr.pregunto,s
idea is very good....
he seriously plans answers for his qs....

Vishesh said...

ok visitor...
im starting a new thing called as psyc tag...
the rules are simple u have to find three things about three ppl...which they haven't mentioned.
u have to this by reading their blog and their comments..
in turn these three ppl will do the same..
UR Psyc tagged...

The Visitor said...

@vishesh - yes, Mr Pregunto has interesting Q&As. Regarding the tag I have replied on your blog.

Am I Who said...

heya..
thanks for listening to my songs.. :)
well, my friends would swear i cant write for nuts! i'm not writers' material. but yeah.. i write when i feel very strongly about certain things. more of an emotional writer. and i must admit, i've started doing tat only lately :)

keep writing!
cheers,
me :)

Hip Grandma said...

the two links were good.i enjoyed both

Ripple said...

Thanks for the visit and the kind words. Sorry it takes me awhile to respond and get around.