Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Back with more links :)

I am through black monday finally! Thanks to all your feedback - Visitor is back at the desk, typing away happily. :) To make up for the lost (wo)man-days today there are links to 4 blogs the I visited during my time in the wilderness, and found some solace.

White Forest
Have any of you read chess news reports that talk of "player X having time advantage over player Y"? I thought that it meant that X took less time to make certain number of moves compared to Y until I read this post by White Forest - Chess & Time at White Forest. Hey chess non-enthusiasts(?!) dont go away, there is something for you too in that post. Here's a heart warming post - Why me. A no-nonsense person, says we have no one else to blame for what we are, except ourselves.

Me Thinks
If you remember I'd mentioned my troubled times to you when I was travelling incognito in blog world. At that time I struck up an odd friendship with Lord Labak of Me thinks. To say that she writes well would be an understatement. Here is something about her - "That's me". Somehow her feeing for pets isn't the same as mine. :(

Emily's Post
Emily, as a mom has a dilemma, she writes about it in "Being Bothered". Emily's posts are ... well difficult to describe them... I feel nice reading her posts. The post that drew me to her blog - The House that Emily Built.

Terri's Turf
I discovered another dog blog - Terri's Turf through the post All Hail the VIP. Terri's mom has a dilemma, whether to go back to her first love or not - Bewafaa.

Have a nice day!

7 comments:

neha vish said...

Lovely! Thanks!

Itchingtowrite said...

good to hv u back. anycase whatever identity u take up, ur comments & posts wud be as meaningful & useful as they are as "visitor"

Mosilager said...

Excellent... (s)he's back!!! I think the trick is to not take yourself too seriously on the 'net and everything falls into place. it's the only place where you can make a complete arse of yourself and you'll find encouraging remarks LoL.

D LordLabak said...

Have to agree with mosilager's last line. But I still thank you, Visitor, for the compliments.:-)
Just so you know, I am not anti-pets. I just lack that exposure. And I am not a big Ayn-Rand fan (not after reading We the Living)

The Visitor said...

@neha - "The Neha" has paid a visit! Thankyou, Thankyou.

@ITW - Thanks, I too am happy to back.

@mosilager - you're making me feel like a celebrity *blush*. Also its a place where one can throw tantrums and people will commiserate with you ;).

@deepa - your declaration has set my mind at peace (reg. Ayn Rand). Yeah I know that you're not anti-pet. Do come by often.

SeePearrl said...

Hey Visitor...thanks for all the comments :D

And Thanks for mentioning me in this post...

The Visitor said...

@ White Forest - I enjoyed reading your posts, so I thought it only appropriate to acknowledge your writing. :)