Friday, October 05, 2007

Welcome back!

Quite a few of my blogging buddies seemed to have gone into hibernation and slowly they are getting back; it could also be that I haven't been visiting their blogs as much as before. :( Sorry folks.
Here is what they have blogged on recently:

Shikha - An end to the hiatus - Part 1 - Does she mean that part-1 of the hiatus is over and another one is in the offing? ;-)
She describes the wonders of traveling in Europe.

Raman - Even this regular blogger seemed to have gone into a shell - what with his marital duties and trying to get a good name from the wifey, I don't blame him. ;-)
Now he seems to got out her clutches and has posted quite a few posts:
Deprivation Syndrome - or the sour grapes reaction.
GPL for dummies - a non-techie explanation of the meaning of the GPL license of software - even I understood.

Brownie- has 2 posts since her return:
World cup - she discusses the 2020 World cup win by India in her characteristic style.
She has another post, laced with her brand of humor, - Ignore this - where one can feel her sense of ennui after her return from England.

Boo - back to her blogging duties after a break of nearly 4 weeks has a new template. She records the darndest things that kids say. She seems to have had a whale of a time in Madras and is now back in Zurich, confused about how she is going to catch up with all the reading that she has to do in blogosphere. PS: She has to take an exam on this shortly. All the best Boo. ;-)

I know this is a poor effort, because all of you would have already read these posts, but the doctor has prescribed that I need to necessarily persevere and be active, if I am to get out this feeling of indolence.

Will come back with more from blogging buddies.

4 comments:

Vishesh said...

hi visitor....:) lol as usual you keep it going ;) read brownies will check out others...

btw see my blog...have done a post on my trip to kolli hills

Anonymous said...

*Chuckle*.. yeah!. Hope its not yet another one in the offing :D. Well, part 2 will be out soon, so that should do till I take my marriage break for a month!

As for you, your necessary perseverance is truly appreciated! Keep going :)

D LordLabak said...

wow, thats amazing SK....the way you keep track.

Anonymous said...

Hi

How are you? it's been a long time. Hope u r doing good.

Just made some changes to my blog-dropped the jobs and added mythology. drop by and let me know what you think.

take care,
sandhya