Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Your life in your thumb-print!

To be honest wth you all - I am in the mould of all those muggles who consider anything related to magic or the supernatural as unbelievable. But now evidence is provided by a man of science (whom I also trust) that these things do work! Dr. (Daddy) Narayanan records his own experience of Nadi Jyothidam. Nadi Jyothidam is a divination method where the thumb print of a person is taken and used as an index to retrieve the scrolls (leaves) from an ancient archive of predictions made for literally everyone.

3 comments:

niftyxl said...

thanx OT,
i wanted post on board,instead i had to put it on my homepage,reason bieng,ANY person ever read my post except myself and me ...lol...

thats y i nowadays dont post anything important on board and i post it only on my MMB home page and here....LOL...

OT,u r toooo good maan..thanx for giving me the link of caricature...thats wonderful blog...to good characters...ROFL..

Sasha said...

The thumb print astrology does work for a few....

Sasha said...

The thumb print astrology does work for a few....